Noël Thayer, MA, F-AAA
- Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology since 2004
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech-Language Association since 1997
- New York state-licensed in Audiology and Hearing Aid Dispensing since 1997
- M.A. in Audiology from University of Massachusetts, Amherst in 1997
- B.A. in Speech-Pathology and Audiology from Loyola College in Baltimore, MD in 1994
Auriel Lewis, Office Manager
- Ms. Lewis has worked at Bronxville Hearing Center since 2007 and has learned a lot about the special needs of our clients.
- Her specialties include: insurance billing, technology issues, hearing aid troubleshooting, and making our customers feel at home.